Ask A Technician
Request A Quote
Request A Quote
Ask A Technician
Solutions That Work
Ranked #1 Ruud Installer in Arizona for 2016!
We Install and Service All Makes & Models
Our goal is the same as yours. To keep your family comfortable in your home.
Central Heating & Coolings' certified technicians are experienced and factory trained to provide service, maintenance and installation of your Carrier, Trane, York, Ruud, Goodman, Frigidaire, Mitsubishi City Multi, LG, and Fujitsu Residential Heating and Air Conditioning Systems.
Schedule Your Maintenance Today
Our certified technicians will ensure your heating and cooling systems are operating at peak efficiency to keep your home cool in the summer, and warm in the winter.
Our maintenance services include:
- Check for correct amount of refrigerant
- Test for refrigerant leaks using a leak detector
- Capture any refrigerant that must be evacuated from the system, instead of illegally releasing it to the atmosphere
- Check for and seal duct leakage in central systems
- Measure airflow through the evaporator coil
- Verify the correct electric control sequence and make sure that the heating system and cooling system cannot operate simultaneously
- Inspect electric terminals, clean and tighten connections, and apply a non-conductive coating where needed
- Oil motors and check belts for tightness and wear
- Check the accuracy of the thermostat.
Residential Heating and Air Conditioning Systems
Make Your Home Comfortable and Energy Efficient
Request a Free Quote Today!
Fast and Easy Online Maintenance Scheduling
Reduce Energy Costs
Professional maintenance of your air conditioning and heating systems can save you money every day of the year.
Did You Know?
Heating and air conditioning your home can account for up to 43% of your monthly residential utility bill.*
Air Conditioner Filters
- The most important maintenance task that will ensure the efficiency of your air conditioner is to routinely replace or clean its filters. Replacing a dirty, clogged filter with a clean one can lower your air conditioner's energy consumption by 5% to 15%*.
Air Conditioner Coils
- Outdoor condenser coils can become very dirty if the outdoor environment is dusty or if there is foliage nearby. You can easily see the condenser coil and notice if dirt is collecting on its fins.
- This dirt reduces airflow and insulates the coil, reducing its ability to absorb heat. To avoid this problem, check your evaporator coil every year and have it cleaned as part of your regular maintenance.
- You should minimize dirt and debris near the condenser unit. Your dryer vents, falling leaves, and lawn mower are all potential sources of dirt and debris.
Cleaning the area around the coil, removing any debris, and trimming foliage back at least 2 feet allows for adequate airflow around the condenser.
Flip a switch
- Go ahead, get comfortable. Lower your air conditioner's thermostat setting to 78 degrees Fahrenheit when you're at home. But let that number rise to a warmer temperature at night or when you're away from home.
You can save 5% to 15%* on your air-conditioning bills by raising the temperature setting on your thermostat when you're away and don't need cooling.
* Statistics from the U.S. Department of Energy
From Central Heating and Cooling
ROC# 084228-008 L-39 | ROC# 070323-007 C39R
Contact Us: (602) 258-9601 | 11425 E. Washington Suite #A | Phoenix, Arizona 85034
Central Heating & Cooling has been serving businesses in the Gilbert, Chandler, Mesa, Tempe, Scottsdale, Phoenix, Peoria, Glendale, Surprise and surrounding areas in Arizona since 1948!
Copyright © 2010- - Baardsen / Krahn Enterprises Inc. All Rights Reserved.